Friday 2 February 2018

For You..

This afternoon I have a card using the layout from The Paper Players PP37 sketch challenge, and a little bit of colouring after my messy paint session. I used Brushos to watercolour my stamped image, then found this bright background DP and die cut some leaves. I used a stitched tag die to cut around my stamped sentiment.
I am now quite a few days behind in the 30 Colouring Challenge - here is my day 10 effort, but I simply love the helpful gorgeous colouring Kathy is sharing with us.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 

2 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty card Robyn and I love the colouring on your flower. I've never thought to paint with Brushos. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty combination of colors and your brusho watercolor technique looks fabulous. Lovely use of the sketch too--Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn