Saturday 24 March 2018

Happy Easter

Had some fun combining stamps, on a watercolour wash background, stamped over with a few stems of  an inked shadow floral stamp and grass, and then coloured my flower pot bunnie with Distress Oxides, then stamped and clear embossed my fussy cut eggs. To finish I stamped on my sentiment and layered onto dull orange card and a purple card.  I am playing along with Shopping Our Stash #346 - Here comes Peter Cottontail/Easter.   Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

Grab Our Badge!

SOS #346 - Here Comes Peter Cottontail

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Robyn, thanks for your sweet comment on my garden, I spend a lot of hours there, fighting off the mozzies and pampering my 'babies'. My front garden is just as pretty with azalia and camelia in bloom will take pics of that tomorrow as the lawn is rather soggy from all the rain.
    Beautiful card you have made here and love the water wash background.
    Hope you are well and having time out.xxx
    💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is superb! Terrific card Robyn... Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable watercolour scene, beautiful colouring and design. Thanks for hopping along with us at Shopping Our stash for the Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn