Friday 30 March 2018

I do enjoy a moonlight stroll in the garden...

Just had a morning of fun with this little artwork.... some stamps, a die cut, and inky circles, and the colour palette all came together - I just had to include a cat from the photo inspiration too.
I masked off the moon and used Distress Inks - Hickory Smoke and Wilted Violet, for the background then stamped on my 'florals' in black ink, and gave the moon a shimmer with some Perfect Pearls.  I sponged over some purple on the round flowers and added scattered circles with the inked end of a pen.  To finish I layered my panel on purple and black card, used foam dots to attach my card and attached my hand written sentiment.  I am playing along at the Rubber Dance March challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Easter

 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have used our challenge colours, and theme as well. Nice touch with the cat, too. Thank you so much for joiniong our March challenge at Rubber Dance ♥ Happy Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make! Awesome take on the challenge! Thank you for joining our Rubber Dance challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quirky and fab. Love your midnight garden and that sassy cat. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://cardchainchallenge.blogspot.no/2018/03/april-2018-card-chain-challenge-sign-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amasing card! I love your cat and the dreamy feel to it
    Ingunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Love your card and how it matches our theme! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn