Friday 6 July 2018

Best Wishes

Here I am with my second card today.....  for The Card Concept #9 challenge...inspirational photo Golden Table.  I love the colours in the photo and the gold... so I did some masking and stamped my image along the bottom of my card and used Distress Oxides to watercolour them.  Then I mixed some of my gold powders together with water to achieve a glitter gold wash background to the flowers...had trouble photographing this card.  I added a bit more gold with a frame and die cut sentiment and arranged these on a cream card.  I think my style is Classy and Elegant.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn