Sunday 22 July 2018

Oh, Christmas Tree...

 I love that Kimberley's Muse: Christmas Visions card for challenge #104 features different styles of Christmas trees, so I wanted to use this stamp from my old rubber stamps stash - I used Kaleidacolor Ink to stamp with but this was quite pale with only a fine outline, so I used the ink to softly colour some of the image.  Of course then it was too pale for a white card so I've used some blue as a background layer.  I stamped my sentiment in purple and embossed with pearl white EP to give a soft effect  and also a mini gift in purple and blue.  My Muse elements are: a variety of trees, variegated ink colours, layout and a feature in front. 
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the Muse card - love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool and sophisticated! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn