Saturday 18 August 2018

Birthday Wishes



I squeezed in some quiet time to watercolour this card today... trying to achieve a 'Glow' for the Power Poppy Creative Confetti challenge... I'm happy but think I'll need to practice.  I used Distress Inks to watercolour my stamped image and then a curved stitched die to cut my panel. Then stamped on my sentiment and framed the panel with DP and dusky pink card.  I am also joining in the fun at Shopping Our Stash challenge #367 - Leaf it to me, and Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.


 Grab Our Badge!

Shopping Our Stash #367 - Leaf It To Me

6 comments:

  1. Your watercoloring is so beautiful! I love the muted tones of this design. The color are well integrated and everything is executed perfectly!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn I LOVE this. Your petals look just beautiful with the glow! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral stamp Robyn. Really love how you watercoloured it with so many different shades. Great colours and layers. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Robyn! Your coloring is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Robyn, this is a beauty! Those little Aussie petals do indeed have gotten their glow on in such a stunning way! So glad you linked up this stunner over at the Power Poppy blog so that we could all see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn