Here are my first attempts with alcohol inks - I swiped the ink on gloss card with a sponge and a tiny attempt with the blending solution on the brown card. This card is out of my comfort zone with the colours but I'm happy with the effect - I added a tiny line of brown and gold micro beads which I haven't used for years.
My turquoise and lime effort is a comfy floral. I was inspired by the cards the girls created for the challenge at http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/case-study-challenge-45.html
Saturday I spent a lazy day colouring in pre-stamped Christmas designs and have added 3 more to my stack.