Friday 14 March 2014

We Wish You...



Morning Christmas card makers....well for me making a card with Brown, Green and Gold for the Merry Monday #99 challenge, was more difficult than I thought, even when I decided to use this pre-printed piece from a large Christmas pad I bought at the end of last season (there's 6 on a 12x12 page so I'll make some more). Even though I'm a stamper at heart I hate to see these lovely panels go to waste. I actually stamped some green holly around the edges and the gold holly leaves are metal garlands from Dusk designed for decorating candles. I also picked this olive-ish green ribbon to get away from the normal holly green we use.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Robyn, love how you combined all the design elements for such a perfect holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn,Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Robyn! Love the sentiment, your bow & those pretty gold holly leaves! So perfect! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Never would have known that was paper; I thought you stamped it. Love all the added details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! It's such a pretty panel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful paper and your holly on the edges adds extra depth! Love the gold holly and the olive green ribbon is a perfect choice! Thanks, Robyn, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this....I think it's wonderful when the paper does all the work! And your leaves are fabulous! Just GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! So glad to see you playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card Robyn!! I agree with the others...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. I love how you added so much to a simple panel. Looks wonderful! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Robyn! LOVE the sentiment and your pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the sentiment...and what could be better than a pre-made sheet of cardstock? Making it so easy! Great gold embellies, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn