Squeezing in a card at the end of the month.....
(Can you believe we've already passed one month for 2022)
with Maureen, Sue and Jenny ... for the Rudolph Days Challenge
- the gold embossed holly sprig from Chocolate Baroque: Christmas Flourish, only needed me to colour it up a bit... so I smooched it into some Distress Inks - shabby shutters, peeled paint and mown lawn
- in the die cuts I found some holly leaves and berries from Card Making Magic - Yuletide Wishes
- and the sentiment from Kaisercraft: Christmas Sentiments
- just needed to put them all together with a matching green border
- This stamped and silver embossed Peace Dove from Stampendous which was already coloured.. I added some sparkle to the dove and leaves.
- Mounted with foam sheet to a white frame and used some matching starry lilac patterned paper for the background