Squeezing in a card at the end of the month.....
(Can you believe we've already passed one month for 2022)
with Maureen, Sue and Jenny ... for the Rudolph Days Challenge
A card using some elements in my stash just waiting for me!!!
- the gold embossed holly sprig from Chocolate Baroque: Christmas Flourish, only needed me to colour it up a bit... so I smooched it into some Distress Inks - shabby shutters, peeled paint and mown lawn
- in the die cuts I found some holly leaves and berries from Card Making Magic - Yuletide Wishes
- and the sentiment from Kaisercraft: Christmas Sentiments
- just needed to put them all together with a matching green border
Again from my stash
- This stamped and silver embossed Peace Dove from Stampendous which was already coloured.. I added some sparkle to the dove and leaves.
- Mounted with foam sheet to a white frame and used some matching starry lilac patterned paper for the background
......and so Why didn't I do this earlier in the month, instead of being pushed for time??
Hope you are keeping safe and well, things are ramping up with Covid here in Australia and our deaths are sadly rising. Enjoy your crafty time, cheers Robyn