Friday 21 January 2022

Two Gold and Silver Christmas Cards

 With this stinky hot windy weather it's perfect for staying at your desk or crocheting watching the tennis on tv, with the air con on and that's where I've been most of the week

  • Stamped this Penny Black tree: Pine & Star with Versamark and silver heat embossed the tree and at the same time managed to just add gold EP to the star
  • Stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment from Kairsercraft: Under the gum tree leaves set



  • For this card I chose a Christmas word stamp from Imprint (Australia)
  • With Versamark I embossed the whole stamp with silver EP and heat set and then used an embossing pen to go over the large 'C' and added gold EP and heat set... it bubbled a little
  • with the embossing pen I added a scattering of small dots and gold embossed these.
  • Attached to a square card with foam sheet

I am playing along with CAS Christmas card challenge for January - Silver and Gold
Thanks for stopping by my blog
have a wonderful creative day
cheers Robyn

9 comments:

  1. Great cards !!!!!
    Love the one with the tree !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of cards Robyn, love the look of the artsy tree, looks fabulous in the gold and silver. Thankyou too for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever cards Robyn - love the Christmas one in particular 0 that is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very elegant Christmas cards, Robyn! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful splattered look to your lovely silver tree with the beautiful gold embossed sentiments Robyn - and your second card is so thinly elegant with the beautiful scrolls coming off the C - great stamps used here and beautiful designs! thank you for joining in my CAS Christmas card challenge this month! We are in the deep freeze here in MA, so different from your spot on the globe at this time of year! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sketchy tree done in silver heat embossing! Fabulous touches of gold with the star and sentiment. Also love your second card with the beautiful gold C - what a gorgeous stamp that is! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards. I especially love that sketch tree such a cool look and how clever using the embossing pen to add gold to your Christmas stamp. Love it :). Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Robyn! That tree is something else... I've never seen it before. Love the elegance of your 2nd card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must admit I have been having computer problems - so Art went out and bought me a new one last Saturday. Was I surprised when your post appeared TODAY and I actually saw cards I had not seen before! I knew that I needed to write you but I sure did not know I was not getting your posts! I really thought the absence of posts from you was because you were knee deep in your crocheting!!

    Love these two Christmas cards - beautifully created and made. I l wonder if you know just how talented you are!!!!!! I do admire your talent for design. Wonderful cards Robyn - absolutely wonderful!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn