Back with another Christmas card today....
I'm really happy with how this one turned out and know that my Mum will love it too.
- Stamped this Christmas floral from the Power Poppy Poinsettia set, with black Versafine ink.
- Watercoloured the image with Distress Inks... Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters, Mown Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Fossilised Amber, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
- ...and for the background Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg
- Stamped the sentiment from Cardmaking & Papercraft - All Seasons Wreath, with Versamark and embossed with gold
- Assembled the card with a purple card layer to frame the panel
I am playing along with Christmas Kickstart Challenge #55 - Make One for a Loved One
Thanks for stopping by my blog --- have a Wonderful Weekend, cheers Robyn