The month has rushed by and we're ready to add to our Christmas stash with a card for
Friday, 29 July 2022
Friday, 22 July 2022
- Stamped the Santa Ornament from Flourishes Holiday Sparkle set, with Versamark and gold embossed it... then using a red embossing pen coloured and clear embossed his suit... then watercoloured with Distress Inks the rest
- On a white card panel I stamped the pine branches (from Indigo Blue magazine freebie set) using Rustic Wilderness DI.... also the sentiment stamped and gold embossed. Softly blended green DI on the corners to break up the stark whiteness
- Trimmed the panel to fit a red card, attached the elements and the 'Santa' with foam tape with a little gold thread and gold gem.
I am playing along with the CAS Christmas Card challenge for July -- Santa
Thanks for stopping by my blog....
have a Wonderful Day, Cheers Robyn
Wednesday, 20 July 2022
"Bearly" able to add another card I've finished this morning before we head off to show the visitors the sights. This one is for the Just Add Ink challenge #612 - I'm using Fur and Stitching from the prompt.
- Stamped the image in Versafine smokey grey, from Uptown Stamps - The Boyd Collection - Justina, the Messenger Bearer, and watercoloured with Distress Inks
- Die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and attached to a white card with matching patterned paper
Squeezing in a card while our visitors are off at the shops...
- Die cut the butterfly twice and watercolour with Distress Inks - blue purple on the under one and more purples on the top, then spritzed with Mister Huey's Shine mist, and finished with a couple of purple gems.... so old the sticky side doesn't stick, so glue it had to be
- In my stash found this blue purple shaving cream background with so shine - stamped the sentiment (magazine freebie - Elegant Occasions) and silver embossed, trimmed this panel and added a border of pearlescent white card
- Attached to a square white card
Thanks for stopping by my blog.... have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn
Saturday, 16 July 2022
Hello and hope you're enjoying your weekend. We have lovely visitors with us now and Marj is as crafty as me so we get on so well.
- For my embossing folder I chose this Tranquil Tulips from Simply Cards & Papercraft... embossed on white card for the background
- Stamped the flower Fresh Bloom from Stampendous in smokey grey Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Inks, then fussy cut it out
- Stamped leaves in the grey ink too, from Papermania: Build a Rose set and watercoloured with DI and fussy cut
- Stamped the sentiment and white embossed on peach card - Power Poppy set Loving Tulips, then die cut with circle die Nestabilities set
- Assembled the card and added white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the stamen to highlight them
Thanks for stopping by my blog... enjoy your weekend, hope it's crafty, Cheers Robyn
Wednesday, 13 July 2022
Another finished card to share... this one is for
and as I'm using a Never Before Used Stamp - one gifted from a friend ... I'm joining in the fun at
- Using a PSX stamp - Petaluma, I stamped it using Versafine smokey gray and watercoloured with Distress Inks, then fussy cut it out
- Using a leafy stencil from Simon Says Stamp - Tumbling Leaves, and Distress Oxide inks, I blended green inks to create a background for the flower
- Stamped sentiment from Happy Little Stampers - Especially for you set, using Versafine black and clear embossed it
- Trimmed the panel and cut mauve card to create a border and enhance the colours of the flower and attached elements to a white card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful Day.... Cheers Robyn
Hi and thanks for popping by my blog...
... it's been rather unusually fresh here so far this month and so the winter woolies have come out of the cupboard... and I've been inclined to spend some time at my desk.... or rather playing and not completing cards... so today was the day, and I have a card for the
- Using a vase of Azaleas from the PP Azalea set, I stamped the image in Versafine smokey gray and watercoloured with Distress Inks, then rough cut around the image.
- Found some patterned paper in pink that would match and then die cut a large label from Sizzix Decorative Accent and Label set from white textured card
- Decided on a square card and attached the elements and lastly added a stamped and silver embossed sentiment strip - Power Poppy Everything's Even Rosier set
Saturday, 2 July 2022
- I used a stamped floral from my stash (unknown) and coloured with colouring pencils, then fussy cut it out
- Die cut some leaves from - Sizzix - Winterwoodland from green card and added some pencil shading aiso some twigs from Sizzix - Wildflower Stems #1
- Cut some matching teal card strips and attached to the folded Easel card
- For the sentiment - stamped and white embossed from Happy Little Stampers - Whimsical Friends set, on teal card, and attached with foam tape to hold the 'easel' in place when opened