Monday 23 October 2017

Thanks


Here I am again, supposed to be doing some sewing and I'm finding everything else to do instead - including sweeping the floor  !!!!
So I have another Autumn Leaves card for three challenges - CAS Watercolour - Fall Leaves,  Simon Says Wednesday photo inspiration challenge and Double "D" challenge - Leave it to me! --- that gorgeous yellow/orange and blue photo of the inspiration had me using this Brushos background to display my die cut leaves (cut from DOX coloured card with the veins highlighted through the die). Arranged on a white card and finished with a die cut sentiment.  
This card is actually a lot softer in colour which I really liked but my camera work fails and has captured it much brighter - which I really nice too.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

12 comments:

  1. wonderful colours, I love the mix of blue and orange. Very pretty CAS layout. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Robyn! I love the combination of turquoise and orange ... they are amazing together. Great layout and design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing!!! The colour mix are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn, Loving the card and the colour mix.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty Robyn...love the sense of motion it has, like blowing leaves.
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge this month!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Brushos background using orange and turquoise together. Your Fall coloured die cut flowers are so beautifully arranged around your background. They remind me of falling leaves! TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. BTW..what leaves Die Cut did you use, Robyn? They are small detailed leaves..so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Robyn, this is gorgeous! That bit of blue looks like a brook with the leaves falling into it! So much movement and texture! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Robyn! Love your CAS design and that colorful panel is perfect with your gorgeous Fall leaves! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LEAVE it to me!’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Robyn. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love your inking, Robyn! The color mix is so pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Photo Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh, how beautiful! The colors are so lovely and I adore the clean simplicity of it. I'm so glad to see this in our Leave it to Me challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn