Saturday 18 November 2017

Happy Birthday

  

My last card today is also a Male theme... I inked the clock images of the embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug, then sponged the edges of the panel. I used brown card strips along the edge for the theme at Stamplorations CAS card challenge for November. And added a stamped sentiment in orangey brown.  Then from my pre stamped stash I found this clock - fussy cut it and coloured it with DI and sparkly gel pens.. and a final spray of Perfect Pearls.
I am also posting to Seize the Birthday challenge - Topping Options - Circles ... which I think my clock fit perfectly.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card. Thank you for sharing. I used a similar embossing folder recently. Might have been the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an excellent masculine card! Love that EF...A LOT! Super job! Thrilled to have you joining us this week at Seize the Birthday and enjoying our topping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine birthday card. Love all the elements you chose - totally works. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn