Friday 20 October 2017

Peace

Today I have a 'pink' Christmas card for the current Jingle Belles challenge - Pink for a Cure.  I used DOX to make my background as they give a softness to the colour.  Then I laid my tree die face down on the same ink pad and carefully onto white card to give the cutting edge some colour when I ran it through the Cuttlebug.  I die cut some snowy slopes and glittery stars and my 'peace' sentiment. Finally I mounted it to a white card and to finish added a silver glitter star.  I am also posting to Holly and Ivy Challenge #17 - Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

♥ Pink Christmas... for the Cure! ♥

Challenge #17 - Anything Christmas Goes


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a amazing winter scene!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Love that this isn't the usual Christmas colours.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contemporary Christmas Colours and your beautiful background and those die cut trees look fabulous x Such a great cause too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza ... that is a pink Christmas masterpiece ... the bit of ink on the trees really brings them to life and the sky is stunning ... so very glad you joined our ♥ Pink Christmas... for the Cure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, wow, wow! What an amazingly lovely ♥PINK CHRISTMAS♥ card! (I think you may have just enabled me into some Distress Oxides, lol!) :) Thanks very much for helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Fund at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the pink background! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was just scrolling thru the gallery again and had to tell you that EVERY time i see this, i love it even more! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn