Sunday 23 June 2013

Friends

Well I was busy yesterday afternoon but didn't get to finish my card as hubby was ready to be picked up from golf...so I'm back this morning before we have to do a bit of gardening to post two cards.  These card bits have been sitting on my desk waiting for a layout that suited so  CAS(E) this sketch  CTS#33, is the one - black is not not in my comfort zone so I persisted and kept looking at the DT paper and flowers hoping they would work...I'm happy - the colours are better than the pic.  Thanks for taking a peek 

1 comment:

  1. This card looks so 'stylish' with the black flowers...well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn