Thursday 12 June 2014

What's On Your Workdesk, Wednesday?

..in my opinion!Oh yes!!!!...it's Wednesday and that means sharing our creative workspaces with others at WOYWW #262 - if you'd like to know more and join in please pop over to Julias blog for details...she's a wonderful hostess. I'd like to thank all of you who visited my desk last week, sorry I didn't get around to visiting many but I must say that I do enjoy my Wednesdays and the inspiration I get from all of you...Happy WOYWW
Here's my desk this morning...not much going on as I only arrived home yesterday afternoon.....but lovely  surprises awaited in the mail....an envelope from Julia with seven ATCs and another from Ros in Australia.  

top left - my ATCs I forgot to photograph for last week and have two left in anyone is interested. right ATC & card from Ros A
 middle Helen, Shaz, Christine
front Julia, Debbie, Alison, Elizabeth
You may have read my post last week and that I was weeding and planting lawn...well it's all finished and I'm so happy, it looks amazing...I'm not going on about it here, but if you're interested to see more click here to go to my previous post.  Now I'm off to visit some WOYWW desks, thanks for checking mine out Robyn
ps...we brought Arthurs brother home with us, a play mate and have named him Henry.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Robyn. Well done - you got that lawn finished!! Brilliant work.
    You have received some lovely ATCs - a delightful gift from all your crafting friends.
    Have a special week.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to trade ATC's with you! I emailed you my info. Your lawn is awesome. I have never planted a lawn but being a gardener, I can appreciate how much work that must be. Greetings to Henry. Looks innocent in the photo but sure he is into much mischief when awake! Diane @ afocusedjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn,

    You have done a wonderful job with your garden and that lawn looks amazing, gosh i remember when our was going in last summer and all the watering we had to do and fertilizing to help it settle grown deep roots and knit together it is a huge job, you should be proud of yourself. Look at that new member Henry he is one handsome boy give him a tickle under the chin and a rub on the whiskers from us. Julia is sick this week so I am doing the rounds like everyone else. Hope your week is a good one.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn