Thursday 9 October 2014

Mini Tags


For the challenge at Power Poppy PPWCMD01 to celebrate World Card Making Day 2014 - to be inspired by one of the Tutorials on their blog I chose Pretty Little Tags. I have never done this before so it was fun.  I selected a stamp I could use to colour in with my markers and then arranged various dies over the image and whellllaa!! 5 tags. I mounted them on colour card and sponged the edges, I will keep them blank until I'm ready to use them either on a gift or onto a card.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

PPWCMD01 
“WOOT WOOT” FOR TUTS!




3 comments:

  1. That's so clever!! These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags look awesome Robyn! You are set for gift giving :) Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy WCMD Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags look awesome Robyn! You are set for gift giving :) Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy WCMD Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn