Monday 4 January 2016

Quiet Moments

I'm not so sure about me and one layer cards...I masked off the edges and watercoloured the 'sky' and foreground with Distress Inks (and of course the paper is now all warped, must try to find some just for my attempts at watercolouring) But anyway I chose this 'cute' stamp as my image as there is nothing nicer than taking some time out to watch at colourful sky evolve. I'm posting to One Layer Simplicity challenge OLS23 - The Sky's the Limit.  Thanks for taking a peek

OLS23 The Sky's the Limit

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, What a lovely card. The image could be used for all sorts of occasions.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you water colouring Robyn but I also have had the same results, just cannot find a suitable paper.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the sweetest image and so perfect for the theme. I ironed my sky card after I had finished because it had warped a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image and I love that sky. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn