Wednesday 30 January 2019

Birthday Wishes


Well lovely rainy weather here - lots actually,  so what better place to be, than at your desk -
This afternoon I put together this card using the layout at CAS(e) this Sketch #306.  Again from my stash of experiments I found this white piece I'd made using the rubber band technique... I pulled out two pieces of matching card and used the technique on the purple one, adding some glitter gel pen to the bands too, to match in with my silver glitter die cut sentiment.  I finished off, attaching all the pieces in place and adding a die cut heart medallion.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy card making

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors and how you've used the purple on the white and white on the purple! Then sparkle is fantastic too as well as that little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Robyn. The rubber band design is lovely on both the white and dark pieces. And I love that sweet little heart with it too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn