Tuesday 7 December 2021

Cards and Crochet

 Just sharing a few cards - which seem to still be Christmasy themed....so that means I've a few spares for unexpected ones we receive.




AND
some finished Crochet projects

This is my year long crochet afghan... hosted by Moogly CAL 2021 - a new square pattern every 2 weeks and then at the end of the year a wonderful rug



and I made myself a Poinsettia broach to wear on my shirt for our Crochet group luncheon



Thanks for stopping by my blog... hope all your Christmas celebration plans are coming along nicely for you..  have a Wonderful Creative day,    cheers Robyn

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty and colorful Poinsettia cards Robyn, and your crocheting projects are fabulous...love, LOVE the Poinsettia pin you made!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first Christmas card most of all - so beautiful!!! And your new rug is amazing. You are really so very talented Robyn - I am pea green with envy!!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention your Poinsettia broach. Do you have a pattern for one you could send me? Is it hard to make? I love it - won't you b e the cat's meow at your luncheon wearing your beautiful broach!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crocheting is awesome, Robyn! Love that poinsettia! Pretty Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Robyn - the colourful poinsettias as gorgeous. Your crochet blanket is absolutely stunning - love it!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn