Tuesday 11 October 2022

Christmas cards....

Like many others, I have a stash of lovely 12x12 Designer pattern papers... saving them for something special.... well that special time is highly unlikely, so I've decided they must get used.

Today I have cut up this lovely Poinsettia sheet and made four Christmas cards



  • I trimmed off sections of the large sheet and added some stamped and embossed sentiments and a die cut one that I sparkled up with Twinkling H2Os, then to finish they all got spotted with glitter glue


Thanks for stopping by my blog have a Wonderful Day
Cheers Robyn

4 comments:

  1. I wondered what to do with these papers! Thanks for the inspiration, Robyn! Beautiful Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the paper Robyn with great results
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab way to use those pretty papers! Great cards, Robyn. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of cards, Robyn - each so special & what a great way to utilize the 12x12 paper!! Must try that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn