Saturday 14 March 2015

Dream and Discover

I've made my card with a beach scene for the Cue Card - Tropical over at CAS.ology week 137.
I used Distress Inks to create the beach landscape and added sea foam with a white gel pen. Then I stamped the palm trees by adding marker colour direct to the stamp and embossed it in clear to lift it off the card a bit. I found I had a bucket and spade die so cut them and then fashioned a sand castle with DI. Finished the card by adding a bright blue layer and a sentiment I decided to split in the corner. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Robin, I'd like to dream about and discover that sweet island getaway you created! Cute little die cuts (!!)...what a great start to a sand castle! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my tiny dies are from Quikuts - Summer shapes

      Delete
  2. Robyn, this little beach scene is gorgeous!! Love all the sweet details and the fun placement of the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn