Saturday 25 April 2015

Friday Smiles

So the sun is just rising and I remembered it was Saturday and I'd missed my Friday Smiles post...but it is still Friday over in the UK..so here just a couple of photos making me smile this week
Of course I have to share one of Sophie... here she is with her mums new slippers....love shoes, and hats and bags and bangles...already a "just a girl" at 18 months.
And here's what I've been up to this week....chopping out a great heap of clumping golden canes (palms), s I've cut down about 8 of these clumps and now there's so much more sunlight in the yard my other plants with benefit.
Time to get up and more a few more pavers... 
Pop over to Annies blog and share your "smiles"  and have a wonderful weekend -
 ANZAC day today in Australia when we remember all those who gave their lives for us and country - my pop was injured at Gallipoli and his brother died, Lest We Forget
Robyn

5 comments:

  1. That gardening looks like hard work. You have a nice patch there, but it looks like the plants here - when they grow, they rally grow, so you have to be fairly ruthless with the pruning. I like the colours in the firey bush behind the palms.
    Sophie is as cute as ever. Isn´t amazing how they naturally like all things girly, even at such an early age? Have a good week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn....will those palms grow back? It looks like back breaking work to cut them back. I love the photo of Sophie....they learn so quickly don't they?
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie is precious! Hope you are saving up already for her future wardrobe :) . Getting rid of those palms look like a big job and a big smile when it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww bless. Sophie looks like she enjoys dressing up.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn