Monday 2 January 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #43

Well I've just spent a pleasant creative afternoon skyping with my friend Vikki; we're both back at out desks again for 2012 now on the last day of our holidays before it's back to work tomorrow. We've both been browsing the net for inspiration.....so ....
Today I've made a card from a new blog challenge - http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2011/12/sketchbook-saturday-challenge-43.html  Thanks Chupa for the inspiration, I'm sure to be back.
Thanks for taking a peek...

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks great Robyn!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Robyn! I sure do love these colours together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn