Friday 26 April 2013

Flowers brighten our day


  

Allsorts -Week 203 - A Passion for Flowers



My last card today...is totally inspired by Silke Ledlow and her gorgeous cards- check out her card for Retro Sketches #60 this week....here's mine along very similar lines...my background paper is that handmade paper with petals embedded and my flowers are from my pre-stamped drawer. 
Also my friend guided me to two new blogs - over at Alota Rubber Stamps #105 you are asked to use Lace, Ribbon and a Round Shape and then Allsorts #203 would like Flowers.
Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those colours are sooo nice. Well done!! You are just pumping them out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty card Robyn and just perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Passion for Flowers challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn