Saturday 14 November 2015

Belated Friday Smiles

Oh my goodness...it's Saturday here in Australia, so I'm pretending it's still Friday somewhere (unlikely) in the world so I can post to Annies, Friday Smiles - week 145.
I've had a busy week and obviously the time/days have gotten away from me...
Friday we introduced Mia to the ladies at our regular Friday lunch at the Coffee Club event - of course she was the center of attention, lots of cuddles and smiles from the eager ladies.

Previously in the week hubby and son installed my new electric cooktop and oven - now extra bigs smiles...a new sink last week...now I'm working on the pantry and can hear hubby hammering right now.
 More weeding in the garden with an old flower/shrub bed reclaimed to become a vege garden
and a rehash of the old cement troughs as my herb garden
I think that's plenty to smile about - other than I had a lovely long chat with my mum for her 85th birthday on Wednesday, just wish we lived a lot closer so it's nice to know she has family around her to celebrate with her.  Hope you've also had some special moments this week and if you'd like to share and read what has others smiling please pop over to Annies blog and join in. Cheers and enjoy your weekend

Share a smile...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your smiles Robyn....nice to see Mia entering the ladies luncheon world at such a young age! I love your new kitchen look....it reminds me a lot of the kitchen I left behind in Townsville...my one and only new kitchen in my many years of house owning...sigh....enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Think your daughter was lucky to get the baby back from the ladies:)

    Love your border and herb garden.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots to smile and be thankful for but that picture of Mia with her punk hair is adorable. I say "Punk" in the nicest way, super cute and so pretty.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia is a cutie pie!!! Who could resist smiling at her???
    Love the new kitchen appliances.
    Thanks for visiting me for Friday Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What a lovely post! Lots to smile about. The gorgeous Mia of course and your cooker hood and the garden.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be late getting around to everyone. Little Mia is adorable and I can imagine she got lots of cuddles. Your kitchen is looking very smart indeed. No wonder you are smiling. I hope you Mum had a lovely birthday and wish you another week filled with smiles. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn