Saturday 13 February 2016

Thinking of You

I have decided to join in with Lesley's new segment called Inspired by ...All the Little Things.
I have to agree with her that my style has been evolving and changing and I suppose I'm a bit confused about my style now BUT I do know that I love florals and making cards with layers and embellishments - ribbons and flowers and bling. So here is my card for #1 inspired by the lovely blue and white bedroom scene - this is an open ongoing feature so you can join in anytime...

Thanks for taking a peek 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Robyn and stamping. Love inspiration pickie.
    I've decided I don't do any one style, I'm totally mixed up :) or kinda.
    There's some I just don't go for eg steampunk wot ever it is or those sickly looking girlie digis and stamps in bright colours, bit OTT for me.
    Otherwise it's however the card leads me. :)
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Robyn...so pretty and so like the inspiration photo...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn