Tuesday 1 January 2019

Best Wishes for a Great Birthday

Hi and Happy New Year - hope there are many happy hours of card making for you over 2019.
Living in Australia and with the time delay I found this afternoon I still had a couple of hours to put together a quick card for the December Stamplorations Theme and Sketch challenge - stamping and using Big Words.  I found this 'experiment' in my stash - a blue paint brushed wash background with a stamped and white embossed flower in one corner... then watercoloured with Distress Inks.  I stamped my large sentiment in black and drew a black frame around the panel to help center on the sentiment.  I appreciate you visit and happy stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Robyn, beautiful watercolour wash background to frame your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Robyn, thanks so much for joining our theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous wash background Robyn. Love the brightly coloured flowers and a great idea to add the black line around them. Great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the bold flowers balance with the even bolder sentiment! A beautiful background and I love the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn