Saturday 2 November 2019

Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge - Day 1


So happy to be joining in with Kathy for the 14th Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge... I do love to just colour and often will stamp an image and start colouring if my mojo is missing.... lately I've been using colouring pencils and as Kathy says, it's so easy to pick an image and a few pencils to while away the time.
So for Day 1 Kathy shared a technique using stencils.. and even before the end of the video I had my self in action and away we go.... 
next I thought, I'd just share the start and I'll progress over the next days

2 comments:

  1. Dear Robyn
    your coloring is so beautiful. Would have loved to see the way you colored or a little explanation of how you did it. Am i asking too much. Sorry. I am new bee to coloring so i am trying to learn at every opportunity i get amidst juggling two full time online jobs as a journalist. Thank you lady for the inspiration. I love to craft 24 *7. Hope to see more of your beautiful crfeations in tgeh coming days. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start and looking forward to seeing what you make with this beautiful Christmas stencil, Robyn. Pencils can be fun for layering and I love that you've used a soft kraft colour for the background, and then layering with red. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn