Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year .....



My friend Bonnie has inspired me to create monthly calendar pages for 2021... 
I decided to use up some of those previously stamped images rather than create new ones....
and more than likely they will be flowers.
As you can see I've changed my blog header... well I thought to refresh for the new year but our new Blogger friend is totally uninspiring ---  so I hope my sunrise pic brings a glow to your day.
Today I'd like to thank all my blog friends who have inspired and encouraged me, left me wonderful comments and who always brighten my days....
HAPPY NEW YEAR
and may 2021 bring us something to look forward to everyday


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely calendar page, Robyn! A great idea to use some of those beautiful flower pieces that need a home! Your new header is a breath of fresh air for this dreary, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. I had to visit this post too when I saw the iris, it is my favourite flower and you have showcased it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn