Saturday 2 January 2021

Hello, Friend

My CCC card for December Card Chain Challenge was sent off to Jeanne in USA.... 


My card for Jeanne was using the middle horizontal 3 selections of the Tic Tac Toe prompt - torn edge, blue and friendship.
I tore the edge of a nice piece of blue rice paper for the background to my blue and white die cut foliage and then a simple combination of label dies with the sentiment embossed in white to finish.


Below is the lovely card sent to me Janis which thankfully made it by the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe

Card Recipe
Stamps: STAMPlortions - Hello Coffee (sentiment)
Dies: Sizzix - Winterwoodland, and Wildflower Stems #1,  Spellbinders - Labels 30, Inspired by Stamping - Fancy Labels 2.
Inks:  Versamark
Other:  white embossing powder, rice paper

10 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, that torn edge really adds something different to the card. I would never have thought of doing that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn! Happy Better New Year! What a lovely card you created with your beautiful torn rice paper and the pretty die cut blooms layered over it - it's my fist time in this card chain and what fun! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card, Robyn! Love the colours and that paper - looks great, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture of the rice paper is perfect for setting off these wonderful die cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Robyn! Just love the torn rice paper - so pretty - with the blue/white flowers atop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cool colors are perfect for your card, love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Robyn - love the pale blue rice paper and then the drama of the die cuts
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Robyn. LOVE the rice paper, especially with the torn edge. Gorgeous soft blue that really shows off your die-cut flowers. Happy New Year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Robyn. Love the rice paper layer and the contrasting die cuts. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love this card that I have it on my desk to see often as I create. Thanks again, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn