Saturday 9 January 2021

Season's Greetings


Hello and thanks and for popping in... a couple photos of the yard where everything is lovely and green as we've had the first cyclone pass by this week and  we've had over 160ml of rain ... bit damp under foot but I don't mind it freshens everything and I've time to spend at my desk 

and as it's never too early to start your Christmas card stash  


I used a piece from my stash for the background... previously inked an embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug... so from the same stamp/die set I stamped the deer and heat embossed in black EP and fussy cut it out and added some glitter glue to his stars. To finish I added a grey border and stamped the sentiment on the bottom and black embossed it too.


Have a wonderful day with some creative time ...

  


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Tonic Studios - Nordic Christmas, Hero Arts - Script seasons greetings
Dies: 
Inks:  Distress Ink - Hickory smoke, Versamark - black
Other: Tonic Studios - Nordic Christmas embossing folder, black embossing powder, glitter glue

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool background Robyn! Looks perfect with the black reindeer. Wonderful Christmas card! 160ml of rain --- wow --- that's a LOT! Your yard looks beautiful, doesn't look like the flowers were effected by the rain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's lovely. Love the embossed background and the black embossed deer. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm loving your card, Robyn! That deer looks stunning against the grey. Fummily enough I've been working with grey today myself. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - just love your yard, Robyn - such gorgeous flowers!! Pretty reindeer card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be in your yard! It looks beautiful (and warm)! Love your card with the terrific inked BG. Thank you for your Christmas card... It took more than a month to get here! Stay well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn