Monday 1 February 2021

February

Can you believe it's already February.... I certainly can't!!
What did I do for all of January???


Here I have watercoloured another of the many stamped images in my stash... oh you wouldn't want to see how many I have.  Again I was happy to see the card didn't buckle too much with the addition of water, and I tried my hand at some lettering and used a ripple stencil background
HAPPY FEBRUARY everyone and hope this month stirs up our mojo a bit more....happy creating

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty calendar page, Robyn! Love that waterlily and the stenciled background! January sure flew by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn