Friday 29 January 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hello today - thanks for popping in and are you enjoying some creative time??
I am, and I'm adding to my Christmas stash today with this very bright shiny embossed card.


Before Christmas I shouted myself this 3D embossing folder and of course had to see how it impressed straight away.. but then the panel sat in my pile not knowing what to do with it - SO shiny on silver mirror card.   Today I decided to emboss and fussy cut three of the ornaments in different coloured metallic card and pop them up with foam tape..... it looks very cool, but very tricky to photograph.  Finished off attaching to a white card with a stamped and black embossed sentiment.


Hope you have a wonderful creative weekend and stay safe







Card Recipe 
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Christmas Joy
Dies: 
Inks: Versafine - black
Other: Sizzix - 3D texture plate - Retro Ornaments, black embossing powder, silver mirror card, metallic card scraps

14 comments:

  1. Great card - I'm glad you found a use for your embossed piece. It's a lovely design, and the simple shapes balance the shine beautifully. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! This is so beautiful I just feel like I am gonna swoon! This definitely is a winner - Bravo Robyn!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to add the bright and festive popped up ornaments to break up all that shiny silver! I love it, Robyn! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce qu'elles sont chic et élégantes Robyn, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so festive and shiny, Robyn! Love those colorful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beauty Robyn - love it! really dramatic with the pops of embossed colour over the silver
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all that shine! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design has showcased this amazing embossing folder to the max, Robyn! Gorgeous and shiny with all the beautiful metallic colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card :-)) Beautifully designed and I like how you use mettalic paper! Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really elegant card! I have a similar embossing folder and it never occurred to me to do this! I love it Robyn!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely, lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, Robyn! It is amazing how hard it is to photograph mirri card, and yet you have done a fabulous job.
    Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so impressed with your fussy cutting. You have made a lovely elegant card using the embossing folder. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous - did I tell you that I put my $$ where my mouth is and I ordered this embossing folder! Thanks a bunch Robyn!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn