Monday 2 October 2023

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal



My card for the September CCC was sent off to Jill in USA ....  I used the colour palette, fancy fold technique - my version of a Gate Fold, and friendship




Watercoloured my stamped Power Poppy - Countryside Bouquet and edged the panel with orange card.  Then 'gate folded' a white card and attached textured blue card to the front panels and positioned the floral front and attached to the right hand side... finished with a stamped die cut HELLO.



Thanks for stopping by my blog... not much happening with my blog posting of late... busy with visitors but have a few unfinished cards on my desk.    Enjoy your day,  Cheers Robyn

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral spray, Robyn, and I love your version of a gatefold - lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just lost my comment so starting again! wonderful watercolouring on such a pretty bouquet. Great fold too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful floral stamp Robyn and so softly colored - a lovely gatefold design with the textured blue card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured bouquet of flowers, Robyn. Love it on the blue card base. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is exquisite Robyn - love your colouring of the flowers and the fun fold you made your own!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and these flowers won't die and they'll be forever lovely. Great fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Robyn! Love how you've colored the flowers and the fun folded card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn