Sunday 26 November 2023

.....and some more Christmas cards

 Heat Embossing was the magic that attracted me to stamping and making cards many years ago

.... so this week the old heat gun has been busy, making for some quick cards

........... here's sample of some I've made


I am also joining in with Maureen and her helpers at Rudolph Days Christmas card challenge.

Happy to report also that I've sent off all my overseas cards... lovely to remember family and friends at this time of year.

Enjoy your weekend... cheers Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Such elegant cards Robyn - I also love heat embossing, it can be so stunning, as you have proven here.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    Happy Rudolf Days..
    Oh what a very wonderful array of beautiful cards.
    Your heat embossing looks fabulous and I love every one of them.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Robyn. I too was first attracted to card making doing heat embossing. Hope it is a nice Spring for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection of cards, Robyn. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn