Sunday 19 November 2023

Some more Christmas cards

 


I got into the swing of things at my desk yesterday and here are a couple more cards using the 

A couple of background Christmasy stamps white embossed for the backgrounds and then another Poinsettia stencil  for the first and a fancy swirl tree for the second

Then while I was at it... I finished a couple of UFOs on my desk
This one using a dry embossed background to show off the die cut Robin


And these two were even simpler... using patterned papers to display some diecuts and stamped images from my stash.


Last month I showed off a blanket I was making  - and here it is all finished... happy me!


Thanks for stopping by my blog
Enjoy your day
Cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Another bevy of beautiful cards Robyn, and that blanket - WOW - love it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful stenciling over heat embossing cards, Robyn! You have truly embraced this combination ... your cards are gorgeous! And lovely makes from your UFO box ... so much inspiration here! Congrats on finishing your latest blanket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely blanket. The recipent will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn