Saturday 18 November 2023

Christmas cards ...

 


Needing to add a few more cards to my Christmas stash, so I was inspired by the technique and cards at Group of Seven Cardmakers

For these two I used a Poinsettia stencil and then a Star one over white heat embossed script


With my next cards I created two from this one stencil - after creating the one of the left I place the inked stencil onto a card panel from my stash that I had already white embossed and used a baby wipe to clean the stencil... which created this soft version

Huge thanks Loll, for your inspiration and encouragement.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a Wonderful Weekend...  I'll be back with a few more soon!!

Cheers Robyn


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Robyn - I think that technique is so simple, yet effective, and gives wonderful results
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful examples of that technique. I still haven't got round to giving it a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four Gorgeous Christmas cards, Robyn using the awesome Group of Seven Stenciling over Heat Embossing background:-) The perfect technique for adding more cards to your Christmas card stash. So pleased you had time to add to our GO7 Linky this month:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous cards using this great combination of techniques, Robyn! So happy you enjoyed this ... and happy you shared your cards with us at Group of Seven! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn