Sunday 27 October 2019

Sophie's butterfly card


Well I did have fun making my Never Ending Birthday Card for our grand daughter who turned 6 yesterday...
Here's the front



First fold out


Second fold out - 


third fold out - where I'll write our message


I've also incorporated Butterflies, narrow edges - and shades of blue, pink and dark red - sort of!!
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making


#130 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with N for Never Ending Card.

Grab the Badge  .

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing, Robyn! I can't quite wrap my mind around how you did that. I'll bet your granddaughter loved opening all those little "secret" places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love the surprise blue on the last turn of the card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, each fold was awesome....tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn