Friday 19 April 2024

Embossing Folder cards


 A wee bit late this week with my IDEAS post... I totally forgot as I've been spending mornings in the garden; tidying and repotting... see pics below.  

But I did have a play with EF or rather I found this one in my stash and just needed to add a watercoloured die cut daisy (Sizzix - Wildflower stems #1... this seems to be a real favorite with me), a matching border layer and sentiment.   It's the third week of April so "Embossing" is the theme, thank you Darnell for helping keep me focused.


A sort of threefer...  I made the middle card last week and then there were the leftover pieces of patterned paper.. so I decided made a couple of quick cards with them.  The one on the left is simply attached to a pink card with a border trim and sentiment.


For the third card I fussy cut the edge of the PP and attached this to an embossed corner of green card with a sentiment to finish



Thank you so much for popping by my blog... 
have a wonderful weekend
Cheers Robyn

I revamped my Bromeliad garden.


..... and rearranged the back fence garden to plant up my red lily bulbs.... lots more bulbs were repotted too.


2 comments:

  1. Looks as though it was a wonderful week in the garden for you Robyn :) Loving your cards - some beautiful embossing there!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your garden is amazing, Robyn! I can see where that takes up a lot of pleasant and productive time for you! Nevertheless, you managed to make more beautiful floral embossed cards, which I love! It's so nice to see the different ways to add embossing to take our designs up a notch! Thank you for playing!!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn