Wednesday 22 May 2024

Embossing folders..

 Firstly I'm sharing a lovely sunset from last evening..  the colours were even richer in real life

I'm sharing this card with
I embossed the plain card that I picked to team with the floral patterned paper, then added some gold die cuts and sentiment and lastly fussy cut some flowers from the same paper


Some light blending of Distress Oxide inks over this lovely 3D Christmas Embossing Folder makes for a quick and easy card ... always great to be adding to the Christmas stash.


And as it's week 3 of the month I'm joining

Darnell with her IDEAS prompt...  E - Embossing Folders

and

Beautiful Blossoms challenge #17 using the mood board for inspiration

Thanks for stopping by my blog 

have a wonderful day

cheers Robyn



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset and beautiful designs with your embossing folders, Robyn! Love them both! I just ordered an ornament e/f, so I will go back and look at this on the I.D.E.A.S. Pinterest Board when I use it. Thank you for the inspiration and for playing with me! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunset is gorgeous ... so peaceful. LOVE the first card. Gorgeous floral paper that looks fabulous with the embossing. Love how you've added some of the flower from the same paper to add dimension. Great embossed Christmas card. Beautiful with the soft blending of blue over the ornaments, Robyn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunset and I love the Rich colors of your floral design. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both just beautiful Robyn!! Love the vintage feel to your first card and don't you just love these 3D embossing folders? I'm addicted to them lol. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS: Thanks for also sharing with us over on the CYHTP blog ... we appreciate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral design - great colour combination and the embossed panel fits the design perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn