Wednesday 15 May 2024

Three ways to use die cuts on your cards...

 It's week two of the month so time for some Die Cutting with Darnell's IDEAS prompt.

Nothing easier than a simple card combining some round die cuts with a plain white floral spray, finished off with a sentiment and some matching pearls.

Quite often when I'm at the Cuttlebug I cut a few of the same dies... and this Protea was in my stash ready for some simple watercolouring with Distress Inks -- then nicely matched up with some patterned paper and a stamped sentiment.


Lastly I saw this technique recently (sorry I can't remember where)   Die cut the image (magazine freebie) in black card and use the outer die to cut a mask, then using this to blend colour (Distress Inks) only where the die cut will fit


I am also joining in the May challenge at Triple 'B' - with my last card featuring a bird.
Thanks for stopping by my blog...
have a wonderful day
cheers Robyn

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful trio of cards, Robyn - love the bird one in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards showcasing die-cuts Robyn! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn