Tuesday 7 May 2024

Watercolour painting ..... floral cards



Of course my cards will feature flowers - I love them the best and most probably have the most floral stamps...

... and this is the first Monday of the month so it's 'I' for Inks/Colour Mediums  -- the prompt from Darnell's IDEAS.

This stamped image (STAMPlorations) - stamped in black and clear embossed (makes it much easier to colour in the lines) and watercoloured with Distress Inks, finished with a embossed stamped sentiment.


Second card - Uniquely Creative floral from Sending Love set....stamped in great Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Inks and finished with a silver embossed sentiment.


A Mothers' Day card for my mum - silver embossed a favourite PSX very old wood mounted Lily stamp... watercoloured with Distress Inks and a silver embossed sentiment.


Sent my card off to Mum with this framed crocheted floral heart -  she received it today and loves it.


I'm playing along with the 

Thanks for stopping by my blog
Have a wonderful day
cheers Robyn



4 comments:

  1. What a good daughter you are, Robyn! I love your watercoloring on all three of these beautiful floral designs and the crocheted heart for your Mum is work of love! Thank you for playing with my IDEAS!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blossom cards! That water lily is magnificent! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pretty Florals For Mom Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful watercoloured florals, Robyn. I'm with you ... most of my stamps are flowers and especially love watercolouring them. :) Your crocheted flower heart is so pretty and I can imagine how thrilled your Mum was to receive it along with the beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower cards, Robyn! You color so beautifully! The crocheted flower heart is so special. What a great gift for your Mum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn