Wednesday 19 June 2024

Embossed cards


Had a crazy idea to just dry emboss parts of a embossing folder by rotating it and not completing the roll through the machine and it kind of worked.... then I swiped it with Versamark and white embossed it. To finish just added a sentiment from my stash and a die cut butterfly from some metallic smooched card. I'm joining in the fun at Just Add Ink #706 Inspirational photo using blue and white.



Then as it's Week 3 of Darnell's IDEAS prompt I have another Embossed card - this front piece was from my stash already to attach to a card and add a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog
have a Wonderful Day
Cheers Robyn
I'm a little late card making this week as I've joined a 'Crochet-a-long' project...
this is my Mosaic in a Month blanket so far... 4 parts done, 7 to go

3 comments:

  1. These are both great embossed designs, Robyn! I love your creativity with partially embossing the first card and highlighting the raised areas! And that classic numbers e/f is a favorite of mine; I love that sediment with it! Thank you for playing with this week's I.D.E.A.S.!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Robyn - love how you have white embossed the first one.
    Your crochet looks stunning - what a great technique and awesome colour combination there
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love your pretty Butterfly and great embossed background . An effective embossing technique. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn