Monday 30 September 2024

End of the Month and Two Cards

zooom zoooooom September goes by ------ and hardly any time at my desk to make some cards...  well really the mojo just vanished even with Darnell's Weekly IDEAS prompt.... nothing from me!!!!   I wasn't idle though ...  the garden fared well, and a couple of birthdays were celebrated and of course there was some (well quite a bit) of crochet


So today I made an effort and did some googling on Pinterest in my 'like those card ideas' folder and happily I've made two cards.  There's no stenciling for the last Monday of the month.... so it's sort of Anything Goes theme


I used my old Spellbinder nesting Classic Inverted Scalloped Square dies to create a double window effect on both cards.   Then added a smoochy background and some die cut flowers, finished off with sentiments



This is my corner to corner chevron blanket - pattern by Polly Plum, Step 2 It.




Hopefully next month (well that's tomorrow) I'll be all inspired to make some more cards.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn

1 comment:

  1. September seems to have flown by, doesn't it! Love your cards - both are gorgeous. You're so clever with how you arrange the flowers. I just can't do that at all! And your blanket is AMAZING. What a talented lady you are, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn