Wednesday 2 October 2024

September CCC Card Reveal



Hi and welcome to my card reveal for Septembers 

Card Chain Challenge swap...  

my card went to Lucille in USA



I used the colour palette, the Inlaid Die Cut technique and Friendship theme


I used the large Paper Rose die - Blooming Flowers Background and die cut it three times - blue, red, and yellow, then pieced it together.

Theme Options:  Friendship
Technique:  Inlaid Die Cut

Thanks for stopping by my blog
have a lovely day, cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Wow Robyn - you used the colors so vividly with your beautiful inlaid die cut bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - I'm in love with your layered rose, Robyn - so striking in those colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn