Wednesday 9 October 2024

Getting a bit Inky today



First Monday of the month and with Darnell's Weekly IDEAS prompt I've made a card with just a little bit of watercolouring using my Distress Inks. 


I die cut some daisies and leafy stems from the Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 set and watercoloured them.  Then arranged them over an embossed section I cut to fit the bottom of the card. Lastly (but should have been firstly) gold embossed the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog
have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Your daisies are BEAUTIFUL, Robyn!! LOVE them over top of the embossed background. Gorgeous card, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn