Friday 18 October 2024

Week 2 -- D for Dies

 

Die cutting this week.... for Darnells IDEAS prompt.

I managed to stir up my mojo a tiny bit and come up with two cards..  the Christmas one I totally CASed a card I saw on Penny Black fb, using a similar die I had for the gold branches inside the triangle tree.... there might be a few more of these quick and easy ones ... my Christmas stash needs quite a few more


and my second features part of a large sunflower die... I trimmed away the frame and other leaves so that only the flower remained... 


Lastly this is my latest Crochet Blanket, I've made this for my sister who lives near mum and does an amazing job helping mum.... we're off to visit mum next month to celebrate her 94th birthday

Thanks for visiting my blog

have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn