.

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Christmas Tags

Today for my tags I am creating a couple  for the Stamplorations Holiday TAGplorations challenge... I am casing Karola's tags (below) Days 1 & 2 because I love how she used the die to create a white border on her tags - such bright, lovely colours.  So again I am using up stamped coloured images from my pre-stamped pile and used a Spellbinders Label die and chose to cut the pointy bit on the bottom.  Sponged on two shades of Distress Inks and 3D mounted by image and finished with a ribbon hanger.  Thanks for taking a peek

Get ready for our 1st Holiday TAGplorations event!  

3 comments :

  1. Hi robyn, I love the colours on these tags. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on both tags! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...